Tell us about someone moving out of your household

This form is for when at least one adult is staying at the property. If everyone in the household is moving out, please use our moving home forms instead.

Your details

I am

Single Person Discount (if you are the only adult remaining in the property*)
*If you are the person leaving the property you should ask the remaining adult to apply for the Single Person Discount themselves.

Property details

The person who is leaving

For example, Mr or Mrs
If not known please just enter 'unknown'
Name and address

Remaining adults

Please give the names of all adults (those aged 18 and over) who will still be living at the address.

Additional information