Tell us about someone moving into your household

Please use this form to tell us about any new adults moving into your household, or anyone returning from an extended time away (for example a gap year or living away for work).

Your details

I am

Property details

Please give the names of all adults (those aged 18 and over) who live at the address.

New adult

For example, Mr or Mrs
This person has

What is their relationship to the adults already living in the property?

Additional information