Reporting changes

Moving home

If everyone in your house is moving, whether in or out of the borough, please use the forms on our Register for Council Tax page.

Changes to your household

If someone is moving in or out of your household, and at least one of the current residents is staying, please fill out the relevant form below:

Someone moving into your household

Someone moving out of your household

Apply for Single Person Discount

If there will only be one adult left in the property, please see our Discounts, reductions and exemptions page to claim the Single Person Discount.