Warning signIndustrial action is being taken by members of Unite The Union and Unison. This may affect council services over the coming weeks. Currently, bin collections are back on schedule. However, we expect them to be affected again after the bank holiday on Monday 7 May. Please refer to our website nearer the time for updates. ×

Register for Council Tax form - landlord or agent notification

Your details

I will fill in the following information correctly and to the best of my knowledge. I understand that knowingly providing false or misleading information is fraud, and a criminal offence for which I may be prosecuted.

I also understand that my information may be shared between Council departments, with central government and other partner organisations to coordinate services, verify my identity, prevent fraud and protect public funds in accordance with the law.


I am

The property you are telling us about

The property is let as

Details about the adults who are (or will be) living at the property

You must list all adults over 18, who are living at the property. If you run out of space, please provide the extra information in the box at the end of this form.

Only list someone as a 'tenant' if they have signed the tenancy agreement.

Adult 1

For example, Mr or Miss
This person is

Adult 2

For example, Mr or Miss
This person is

Adult 3

For example, Mr or Miss
This person is

Person 4

For example, Mr or Miss
This person is

Tenants' previous address(es)

Managing agents

Other information